- SEPAS is developed to predict binding affinity between intended protein subunits.
- SEPAS performs the predictions using 3D structure of just one monomer.
- Executable version 1.0 for running in Linux x86_64.
- System requirements: Linux x86_64, VMD 1.9.1
- Citation: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jproteome.9b00594.
- It is accessible for academic non-commercial research uses with no charge.
- The helps and sample files are provided in package.
- If need help, please contact me.
It would be appreciated if you inform us a few details about yourself. Please enter your email address and affiliation to access the download page then please click download key.
Last update: Jan 2020.